As many homeowners know, furnaces do not last forever, and eventually, you will have to replace the worn-out equipment. A well-maintained furnace can last around fifteen years. When it comes time to replace your furnace, give NDC Heating & Cooling a call. We are New Waterford’s trusted source for furnace replacement services. No matter how old or worn your system is, our team can help you select a new heating system replacement and have it installed in no time. In addition to replacement services, we also stock a large selection of Lennox furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, and geothermal systems. At NDC Heating & Cooling, we are your all-in-one furnace replacement services.
When is it Time to Replace Your AC?
As a homeowner, it’s important to have an efficient air conditioning system that you can rely on. However, cooling systems do not last forever, so it’s important to be aware of the signs it’s time to replace it. Here are a few things to look for:
- Age – If your cooling equipment is more than 15 years old, chances are a replacement would be more cost effective than more repairs.
- Efficiency – If you have noticed an increase in your energy bills, your AC is probably not functioning as it should.
- Repairs – If the cost of repairing the equipment is comparable to a large percentage of a new system, the repair just doesn’t make sense.
- Frequent Breakdowns – If your air conditioner seems to always be breaking down, it’s time to start shopping.
- R 22 Freon – If your existing system stills uses R 22 Freon, you probably need to replace it. The federal government is phasing out this type of coolant, therefore making it expensive and difficult to find.
- Home comfort – If your home just never seems to get comfortable or cool enough, a new AC system may be in order.
How to Pick a New Air Conditioner
Once you have determined that it’s time to replace your air conditioner, you will need to select a new system. There are great ways to ensure you are getting the perfect fit for your home. Some things to consider are the size of your home and the area you need to cool, what type of control would you like to have over the system, if you need to cool zoned systems, and the location of your air conditioner, whether it be outside or inside your home. Our team would be glad to walk with you throughout the entire selection and replacement process. We are here to serve you and will answer any questions or concerns you may have. Give NDC Heating & Cooling a call for a free estimate and complete listing of our vast selection of name brand appliances and products.
Schedule an Appointment
We have such a diversity of products, we are certain that you will be able to find the perfect system that not only meets the specific needs of your family, but also fits well within your budget. Call NDC to schedule a consultation today!